Saturday, June 11, 2011

Todd Terje - An Anthology Weighed & Measured

Our favourite Norwegian Space Cadet bangs up all his classic cuts on one tasty little compilation.... a perfect starting piont for those of you who have not yet been taken under his spell!!




CD-1
1. Todd Terje – I Get Lifted
2. Todd Terje – Aquarius
3. Todd Terje – Utopia
4. Todd Terje – Boogie
5. Todd Terje – New Morning
6. Todd Terje – Home Computer
7. Todd Terje – Life Is A Jungle
8. Todd Terje – Margeritha
9. Todd Terje – Let Love Enter
10. Todd Terje – Your My Heart Your My Soul
11. Todd Terje – Mishaps And Happenings
12. Todd Terje – Love Is A Drug

CD-2
1. Todd Terje – Microwave Boogie
2. Todd Terje – Dance And Chant
3. Todd Terje – All I Do
4. Todd Terje – My Lady
5. Todd Terje – I I I
6. Todd Terje – Machumba Machumba
7. Todd Terje – Land Of Hunger
8. Todd Terje – Diamonds Dub
9. Todd Terje – Roboterotikk
10. Todd Terje – Willowman
11. Todd Terje – Dschungel Liebe
12. Gyptian – Hold You (Major Lazer Remix)


Todd Terje - An Anthology Weighed & Measured

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for this compilation for EVER.... any chance for a re-upload pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase <3 <3 <3 :)

    ReplyDelete